A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramanyam Yadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramanyam Yadam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramanyam Yadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadam graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yadam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramanyam Yadam MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subramanyam Yadam practice?
- Dr. Subramanyam Yadam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subramanyam Yadam practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwin, MI.
See Midland Internists, Midland Pulmonologists, and Midland Critical Care Practitioners.