A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramanyam Yadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramanyam Yadam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramanyam Yadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadam graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yadam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramanyam Yadam MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subramanyam Yadam practice?
- Dr. Subramanyam Yadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Subramanyam Yadam practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists, Midland Pulmonologists, and Midland Critical Care Practitioners.