A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhusoodanan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madhusoodanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan practice?
- Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subramoniam Madhusoodanan practices Psychiatry near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY.
See Far Rockaway Psychiatrists.