Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

by David Butler on Sep 8th, 2016

Dr. Ghosh exemplifies excellence in every aspect of the word.

by Dianne Stackpoole on Sep 15th, 2015

Dr. Ghosh is thorough, and precise. He does not do surgery unless it is necessary and will improve your life. He is kind, caring and actually listens to your input and values it. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is an exceptional doctor.

Jul 10th, 2015

I traveled out of my state in order to see this particular neurosurgeon after reading the great reviews about Dr. Ghosh. I was very disappointed and let down when seeking a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for my degenerative spine condition. I had to wait an hour while Dr. Ghosh saw his other follow-up surgical patient. This specialist only spent about 15 minutes office visit time with me answering very briefly my questions and concerns. He then tried to pass my case off to another surgeon in the same building telling me he couldn't perform back surgery which by the way is his speciality. As I was. leaving, his receptionist gave me the wrong floor and suite number to the referring doctor. My visit to this office was a waste of time.

Dr. Ghosh show details Dr. Ghosh
by Terri R on Jun 2nd, 2015

I was not thrilled about having neck surgery, however he made me feel at ease, very confident, very personable. Easy to talk to, explained every thing he was going to do. No surprised. Would recommend him to any one who need spine surgery.

Best Doctor/Neorosurgeon EVER!!!! show details Best Doctor/Neorosurgeon EVER!!!!
by Marilyn on Apr 15th, 2015

This awesome doctor did my back surgery. I highly recommend him

by Telissa Mayes-Thornton on Mar 27th, 2015

Amazing, loving and caring human being. Anointed, competent master in his field of expertise....God sent...

Skull repair and CSF Repair show details Skull repair and CSF Repair
by mayra escobar on Jul 13th, 2014

Gracias a Dios y al Dr.Ghosh estoy Viva, es un Gran Medico que tiene Manos de Angel y en 3 Ocasiones me a Operado y han sido un gran resultado medico lo recomiendo por su gran Labor,Conocimiento y Experiencia. Que Dios lo siga Bendiciendo

Architect show details Architect
by Lawrence Edw. Sturm, Sr. on Sep 4th, 2013

This doctor is a true blessing. I placed my future in his hands and he performed where several other doctors failed. After my many years of suffering his superior surgical skills have given me my life back. He was kind and courteous and full of good humor.

No need to fear!! show details No need to fear!!
Oct 14th, 2011

I had broken vertebrae and was experiencing numbness, tingling and horrible headaches. I was so scared to address it that I tried EVERYTHING that was available to me before committing to the surgery. I met with Dr. Ghosh thru a referral with my neurologist and he was extremely well versed. He took my concerns seriously and told me not to worry that he could "fix me". I would be lying to say that I wasn't still scared to death. Spinal surgery is serious, but the pain was something I couldn't live with anymore. He did what he said. He and his associates fixed me. My surgery was two weeks ago. The first week was an adjustment because it is a serious surgery, but I have NO pain in my second week, NO tingling, NO numbness and best of all NO Headaches !! Could not have asked for a better experience! Anesthesiology team were also Fabulous! I LOVED his nurses and admin all are number one in my book! Excellent is an understatement! #GoTeamGhosh

i love dr.ghosh show details i love dr.ghosh
by ontiveros on Jul 17th, 2011

I LOVE DR. GHOSH HE IS THE BEST EVER IN EVERY CATEGORY...THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Ghosh and his staff are positive, professional, helpful,and caring. They exhibit teamwork that is exceptional and the outcome for the patient is very important to them. This is an example of what all doctors and those that work with them should strive for. Thanks Dr. Ghosh.

by Tammy B. on Jul 1st, 2010

I had been seen by many doctors in my quest to get help. I knew I had a herniated disc in the cervical section of my spine as I had already had one repaired in 2002. The surgeon that had done that one did not want to help me and told me to go see a pain management specialist who quickly sent me to Dr. Ghosh. My experience with him was at the Kelsey-Seybold office and I saw him within a week and within two weeks had my second herniated disc fixed. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for him in the waiting room or in the exam room. He takes time with me and makes sure I know what is going on and has the best bedside manner. Wonderful man. I am recommending him to a friend now.