Surgeons, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
Brain and Spine Clinic Pa
6624 Fannin St
Ste 1740
Medical Center, Houston, TX 77030
713-335-3600
Locations and availability (4)

|  Architect  |  show details
by Lawrence Edw. Sturm, Sr. on Sep 4th, 2013

This doctor is a true blessing. I placed my future in his hands and he performed where several other doctors failed. After my many years of suffering his superior surgical skills have given me my life back. He was kind and courteous and full of good humor.

|  DR. SUBRATA GHOSH IS GREEDY & PREJUDICE  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

Dr. Subrata Ghosh made the Patient Wait for almost 3 hours even though they had appointment given by his staff, several days prior to the visit to his office. He was only interested in seeing patents with minor medical issues Employer Paid Workman Compensation Insurance paying for the office visits (FREE MONEY). Dr. Subrata Ghosh is Greedy & Prejudice, Patients with Full Insurance Coverage and Crystal Clear Medical History with MRI and Neurologist Recommendation to have a Neurosurgery. Forget about Greeting the Patient, he did not even Examine the Patient and was very rude and refused to provide the service after the patient paid Co-Pay required by the Insurance. He does not even have a Skilled or Certified Nurse in his office, no Professional Medical Weighing Scale anywhere in his office there is only one $10.00 bathroom scale probably purchased from Wal-Mart.

|  No need to fear!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I had broken vertebrae and was experiencing numbness, tingling and horrible headaches. I was so scared to address it that I tried EVERYTHING that was available to me before committing to the surgery. I met with Dr. Ghosh thru a referral with my neurologist and he was extremely well versed. He took my concerns seriously and told me not to worry that he could "fix me". I would be lying to say that I wasn't still scared to death. Spinal surgery is serious, but the pain was something I couldn't live with anymore. He did what he said. He and his associates fixed me. My surgery was two weeks ago. The first week was an adjustment because it is a serious surgery, but I have NO pain in my second week, NO tingling, NO numbness and best of all NO Headaches !! Could not have asked for a better experience! Anesthesiology team were also Fabulous! I LOVED his nurses and admin all are number one in my book! Excellent is an understatement! #GoTeamGhosh

|  spinal degenerative problem  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

got my first consultation w/ Dr. Ghosh in 4 days w/kelsey sebold systems. he seems very caring and helped in scheduling my second opinion and will see him in one week for follow up. he, along w/ KS's doctors and radiology dept. have been very quick and responsive. looking forward to getting some relief!

|  Best Care Ever!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

After suddenly becoming ill in June 2010 it was determined that my case required an immediate craniotomy. God sent Dr. Subrata Ghosh and his wonderful team. I was treated with excellent care by all; but Dr. Ghosh very professional with a human touch. That is not always the case with some doctors. At my annual MRI check up he was just as elated as I was with the good news he had to give me. It felt as if I was rejoicing with a family member. I called the office on a couple of occasions requesting advice & his nurse responded promptly with sound advice. I am sure there are many excellent doctors in this fabulous City of Houston but Dr Ghosh belongs at the top of the list. My family was made to feel at ease before the surgery to the point where they knew that this Dr. was pulling for me and they even felt a part of the team :) I love Dr. Ghosh and his committed team, you have a friend for life.

|  i love dr.ghosh  |  show details
by ontiveros on Jul 17th, 2011

I LOVE DR. GHOSH HE IS THE BEST EVER IN EVERY CATEGORY...THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Ghosh and his staff are positive, professional, helpful,and caring. They exhibit teamwork that is exceptional and the outcome for the patient is very important to them. This is an example of what all doctors and those that work with them should strive for. Thanks Dr. Ghosh.

|  show details
by Tammy B. on Jul 1st, 2010

I had been seen by many doctors in my quest to get help. I knew I had a herniated disc in the cervical section of my spine as I had already had one repaired in 2002. The surgeon that had done that one did not want to help me and told me to go see a pain management specialist who quickly sent me to Dr. Ghosh. My experience with him was at the Kelsey-Seybold office and I saw him within a week and within two weeks had my second herniated disc fixed. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for him in the waiting room or in the exam room. He takes time with me and makes sure I know what is going on and has the best bedside manner. Wonderful man. I am recommending him to a friend now.