Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subrata Talukdar
Dr. Subrata Talukdar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Talukdar is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Texas Heart Hospital. Dr. Talukdar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Subrata Talukdar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Subrata Talukdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14