Dr. Subrata Talukdar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subrata Talukdar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Subrata Talukdar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR - A LIFESAVER!

Always helpful and courteous. He doesn't just tell me my problems and give me a pill. He walks me through the different steps I have to take to become a healthier person. He spends time and truly cares about his patient. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

July 29th, 2016

Great office staff! Dr Talukdar never rushes through our visit. I like that he listens to everything I have to say and explains things to me in a way that I can understand everything he is talking about. I will never change Doctors.

May 27th, 2016

GREAT EXPERIENCE

my experience with Dr. Talukdar and his staff was very efficient and outstanding. the wait time to see the actual physician was a little long. hi staff got me back in a very timely manner, Dr. Talukdar answered all my questions. i will definitely refer his clinic to family and friends.

January 30th, 2016

Excellent

Dr. Talukdar always takes time to explain why he orders tests, etc. and the results of the tests. He explains my condition in terms I understand and listens and answers my questions.. His staff is pleasant, professional, and courteous.

December 16th, 2015

Best doctor ever

Kind and compassionate Doctor. Not only gave me great treatment he told me how to proceed with life changes that have made me a much healthier person. Highly recommend this physician!

December 8th, 2015

Excellent visit

Dr. Talukdar is kind and very patient. He saved my life. I can't thank him and his staff enough. I highly recommend this compassionate and intelligent Doctor.

September 1st, 2015

Dr. T - takes whatever time it takes to explain my condition and I don't feel like just another "number". His staff is very helpful.

August 13th, 2015

Excellen Doctor

March 30th, 2015

Not feeling warm and fuzzy

I think the doctor has a lot of experience, but is not very friendly at all. The office staff is friendly. I have been seen in an average amount of time and he did a lot of tests, but when I still had problems he merely just brushed me off. I would not recommend him to anyone even though he has a lot of experience.

June 27th, 2014

Appointments

The wait time is ridiculous . I had to wait over an hour and finally had to leave for an another appointment. Return later and the same thing. This is every time I see him.

July 28th, 2017