A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subroto Ghose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subroto Ghose, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eyelid Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghose graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Ghose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subroto Ghose MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subroto Ghose practice?
- Dr. Subroto Ghose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subroto Ghose practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.