A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subroto Ghose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghose
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ghose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subroto Ghose, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eyelid Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghose graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Ghose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subroto Ghose MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subroto Ghose practice?
- Dr. Subroto Ghose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subroto Ghose practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.