Learn more about Dr. Subu Magge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subu Magge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subu Magge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Image Guided Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Magge graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subu Natesh Magge MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Subu N. Magge practice?
- Dr. Subu Magge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subu Magge practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.