Learn more about Dr. Subu Magge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subu Magge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subu Magge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Spine Disorders, and Degenerative Spine.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magge graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subu N. Magge practice?
Dr. Subu Magge practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.