Learn more about Dr. Subuhi Naghmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naghmi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Naghmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naghmi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Naghmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practice?
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.