A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subuhi Naghmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naghmi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naghmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naghmi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Naghmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practice?
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.