A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subuhi Naghmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naghmi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Naghmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naghmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practice?
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.