A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subuhi Naghmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naghmi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Naghmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practice?
- Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.