A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sucharu Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prakash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sucharu Prakash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prakash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sucharu Prakash practice?
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sucharu Prakash practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Paris Internists, Paris Hematologists, and Paris Oncologists.