A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sucharu Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sucharu Prakash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prakash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sucharu Prakash practice?
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash has 1 office location.
Dr. Sucharu Prakash practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists, Paris Oncologists, and Paris Hematologists.