Learn more about Dr. Sucharu Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prakash
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Prakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sucharu Prakash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prakash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sucharu Prakash practice?
- Dr. Sucharu Prakash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sucharu Prakash practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Paris Internists, Paris Hematologists, and Paris Oncologists.