A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchdeep Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchdeep Bains, Internist, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchdeep Bains, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bains has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchdeep Singh Bains MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suchdeep S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Suchdeep Bains has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suchdeep Bains practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.