A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchdeep Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchdeep Bains, Internist, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchdeep Bains, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bains has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchdeep Singh Bains MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suchdeep S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Suchdeep Bains has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suchdeep Bains practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.