A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sucheta Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sucheta Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sucheta Joshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sucheta Madhav Joshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sucheta M. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sucheta Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sucheta Joshi practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.