A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchetha Kinhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinhal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kinhal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchetha Kinhal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suchetha Kinhal practice?
- Dr. Suchetha Kinhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Suchetha Kinhal practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.