A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchetha Kinhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinhal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kinhal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suchetha Kinhal practice?
Dr. Suchetha Kinhal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians and West Bloomfield Allergists.