A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchitra Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchitra Rao is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchitra Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchitra Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suchitra Rao practice?
- Dr. Suchitra Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Suchitra Rao practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.