A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchitra Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchitra Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suchitra Rao practice?
Dr. Suchitra Rao practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.