A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchitra Zambare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchitra Zambare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchitra Zambare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambare graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Zambare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchitra V Zambare MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suchitra V. Zambare practice?
- Dr. Suchitra Zambare has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suchitra Zambare practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Endocrinologists.