A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchitra Zambare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchitra Zambare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambare
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zambare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchitra Zambare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambare graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Zambare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchitra V Zambare MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suchitra V. Zambare practice?
- Dr. Suchitra Zambare has 1 office location.
Dr. Suchitra Zambare practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Endocrinologists.