A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suchitra Zambare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suchitra Zambare is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suchitra Zambare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambare graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zambare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suchitra Zambare MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Suchitra Zambare practice?
- Dr. Suchitra Zambare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suchitra Zambare practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Endocrinologists.