A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudama Tholpady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudama Tholpady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudama Tholpady, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tholpady graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tholpady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudama Shanthigodu Tholpady BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudama S. Tholpady practice?
- Dr. Sudama Tholpady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudama Tholpady practices Internal Medicine near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Wise, VA.
See Norton Internists.