A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudarshan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudarshan Reddy, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudarshan Reddy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudarshan Reddy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sudarshan Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudarshan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudarshan Reddy practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.