A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudarshan Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudarshan Singal, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudarshan Singal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp.
Dr. Singal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudarshan K Singal MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudarshan K. Singal practice?
- Dr. Sudarshan Singal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudarshan Singal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists and Wyandotte Gastroenterologists.