Sudarshan K Singal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
LACK of EMPATHY
HI, my mother has seen Doctor Singal twice, the first time he was great, this last time he was horrid. He was rude and did not look at my mother while she was talking to him, disrespect. He was not listening to her, and her questions. I feel if you are a DOCTOR, have the bedside manners and empathy people need. My mother confused and scared about her Fatty Liver issue... DISSAPOINTED.. Not a way to treat a patient , much less a person.

July 14th, 2016
Horrible physician

April 6th, 2015
Aloof and uninformative
He seemed more intent on getting you through the appointment as fast as possible without being bothered to take the time for any questions . He gave me a box of medicine(without telling me ANYTHING about the medicine), as it turns out the medicine has severe side effects and is generally panned on several online sites. I left the appointment very disappointed and even more perplexed about my condition.Definitely not the quality of care that I've come to expect from a doctor associated with Henry Ford Hospital. I have a return appointment in two weeks that I'll probably cancel as I plan on checking out somebody more forthcoming and informative.

January 20th, 2015
Wonderful, caring doctor!
Wonderful, caring doctor who goes out of his way to help patients! Great bedside manner!

February 29th, 2012
Reasonable patient
I met with this doctor a few weeks ago. There is no doubt that his office staff is wonderful and efficient. However, Dr. Singal, during my two visits, possessed minimal interpersonal skills and bedside manner. I am a reasonable person, not prone to complain, but I found him lacking in communication/personal skills.

May 5th, 2010
Excellent!
Dr. Signal is awesome! He has been the best doctor my mother has every encountered in her 82 years of life, and I agree. He and his staff are extremely organized, efficient, caring, personable, competent... can't say enough about them! He is direct and knowledgeable every step of the way and inspires great confidence. He should serve as a model for other physicians!