Aloof and uninformative show details Aloof and uninformative
by Bryan Murray on Apr 6th, 2015

He seemed more intent on getting you through the appointment as fast as possible without being bothered to take the time for any questions . He gave me a box of medicine(without telling me ANYTHING about the medicine), as it turns out the medicine has severe side effects and is generally panned on several online sites. I left the appointment very disappointed and even more perplexed about my condition.Definitely not the quality of care that I've come to expect from a doctor associated with Henry Ford Hospital. I have a return appointment in two weeks that I'll probably cancel as I plan on checking out somebody more forthcoming and informative.

Wonderful, caring doctor! show details Wonderful, caring doctor!
Jan 20th, 2015

Wonderful, caring doctor who goes out of his way to help patients! Great bedside manner!

Reasonable patient show details Reasonable patient
Feb 29th, 2012

I met with this doctor a few weeks ago. There is no doubt that his office staff is wonderful and efficient. However, Dr. Singal, during my two visits, possessed minimal interpersonal skills and bedside manner. I am a reasonable person, not prone to complain, but I found him lacking in communication/personal skills.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Andrea on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Signal is awesome! He has been the best doctor my mother has every encountered in her 82 years of life, and I agree. He and his staff are extremely organized, efficient, caring, personable, competent... can't say enough about them! He is direct and knowledgeable every step of the way and inspires great confidence. He should serve as a model for other physicians!