A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudeep Punia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudeep Punia, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudeep Punia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Board Certified.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Punia graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.More Education & Awards
Dr. Punia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudeep S. Punia practice?
Dr. Sudeep Punia practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Urgent Care Centers, Glendale General Practitioners, and Glendale Surgeons.