A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudeep Punia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudeep Punia, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudeep Punia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Punia graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudeep Singh Punia MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudeep S. Punia practice?
- Dr. Sudeep Punia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudeep Punia practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.