A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Rakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Rakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakkar graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rakkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Singh Rakkar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Rakkar practice?
- Dr. Steve Rakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Rakkar practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.