A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Rakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Rakkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakkar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rakkar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakkar graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rakkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Singh Rakkar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Rakkar practice?
- Dr. Steve Rakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Rakkar practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.