A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Rakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Rakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakkar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rakkar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakkar graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rakkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Singh Rakkar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Rakkar practice?
- Dr. Steve Rakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Rakkar practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.