A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudeepta Rakhra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudeepta Rakhra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakhra
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rakhra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhra graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Rakhra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
- St. James Hospital - Olympia Fields IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudeepta Bhargave Rakhra DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudeepta B. Rakhra practice?
- Dr. Sudeepta Rakhra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudeepta Rakhra practices Family Medicine near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Family Physicians.