A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudershan Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudershan Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Grover has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudershan Grover practice?
Dr. Sudershan Grover practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Emergency Physicians, Clinton Township Pediatric Specialists, and Clinton Township Pediatricians.