A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudershan Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudershan Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Grover has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudershan K Grover MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudershan K. Grover practice?
- Dr. Sudershan Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudershan Grover practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Emergency Physicians, Clinton Township Pediatric Specialists, and Clinton Township Pediatricians.