A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudershan Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudershan Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Grover has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudershan K Grover MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudershan K. Grover practice?
- Dr. Sudershan Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudershan Grover practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Emergency Physicians and Clinton Township Pediatricians.