Dr. Sudershan Narang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudershan Narang?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sudershan Narang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 17th, 2016

Please find another doctor

Very bad experience... Doctor is very rude

November 30th, 2010

rude and lazy!

I'd just moved to the area for a job, and needed a new primary care physician. I looked on my benefits website and found a big list of network providers. I called a couple that were close to see who had the most flexible hours as my job is not flexible, especially since I'm new at the company. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful, plus she informed me that two days a week the doctor had 6pm appointments. I made an appointment for 6pm two weeks later, and the receptionist marked down it would be a first appointment for me. On the day of the appointment a different receptionist called me at 4:50pm saying the doctor was leaving at 5:30pm even though she knew I had a 6pm appointment. I rushed out of work early and made it there at 5:20pm. When I got there the doctor would not see me because I had not called my benefits provider in advance to make her my primary care physician. I have never heard of this, but she insisted she could not see me. The receptionist offered to quickly check in the system to confirm with my benefits people, but the doctor told her not to. She was condescending to both her office help and myself. I asked why wasn't I told that I needed to inform my benefits provider by the other receptionist who made my appointment and she blamed her for being new. I called my benefits provider later to add a different primary care physician (because obviously I will not be returning to Dr. Narang) and my provider told me this wasn't true. Don't waste your time with this lying doctor.

March 9th, 2011