Dr. Sudesh Banaji MD Patient Reviews

March 22nd, 2016
Pierre
I love Dr B!! He takes very god care of my complicated medical condition. The staff is awesome.

December 31st, 2015
I tried to rate this Dr already and was trying to give 5 stars but for some reason it only showed 3 and I can't change it, but this Dr is amazing as well as his nurse practitioner, and staff!! Very friendly and professional environment!!!

December 31st, 2015
I LOVE THIS DR, HIS NURSE PRACTITIONER JERRE , AND HIS STAFF!! BETH YOUNG

March 12th, 2013
The staff at this office is very lazy and rude!!!!
Dr.B seems like a fairly decent guy he's a little hard to understand.. But his Staff are terrible!!!the nurses never return calls are so lazy they won't send a fax (1 min to fax)!!! They are about as cooperative as a rabid dog... They don't give a Care about what a patient needs.. When my dad is seen he pays a copayment and always has to come back to do his lab so they get that second copayment ($75.00-$150.00) he never knows what he has to pay or why!! I honestly think that the staff are ruining Dr.B's practice more than anything
Doctor's Response

I appreciate the feedback. There have been changes made in staffing at the office. Also recent Electronic records add another layer of difficulty to run a clinic. I and my staff are always trying to improve a patients experience. As far as copays, its inevitable since those are the rules by the insurance companies. If you want to get consistent results, they have to be fasting blood work. I suggest next time you make a morning appointment so your dad can have his lab work at the same appointment. Many patients do and I have absolutely no objection to that. Thank you

April 18th, 2012
This dr has my sister on 16 different medications. Every time she goes he wants to add another medication. All her lab & conditions are out of control & he doesn't have a clue what to do!
Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel that way. Your sister must have complicated medical conditions. To treat all of them appropriately, sometimes it takes several medications. You mentioned her lab and condition is out of control, so all the more reason there have to be frequent changes. I guarantee that given more time you will appreciate what I am doing and will get to the most optimal goal to improve your sisters health.