A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudesh Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudesh Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudesh Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marion General
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans