A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudesh Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudesh Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudesh Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudesh Sandadi Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudesh S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudesh Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudesh Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.