Dr. Sudha Bennuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Bennuri?

June 24th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr Bennuri is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and if he does not know the answer he is quick to send you to a specialist. Even when he did think my daughter needed to see an specialist at children's he send her because I asked him to. I like that he knows my child by name with out looking in a chart and that when I go in with one child he asks about my other children.

July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Bennuri is a very good doctor. He has a great personality with children. My daughter loves him. She has really bad asthma and Dr. Bennurri has really taken great care to get our issues with her asthma under control. He is a very caring, kind, and friendly doctor.

March 20th, 2013

Thankful there are doctors like him.

Dr. Bennuri has been my children's doctor since birth. He was very quick to see my child was very sick at the age of 1 and he wasn't breathing well. Needless to say he jumped in the car with me driving, off to DCH ED we went. After being in children's hospital for a lil while we where able to come home. He was prompt to call us while we where at Children's and even after we came home. Thanks to such an amazing doctor my child is now 7 years old. I would advise anyone with a sick child to see him.

March 4th, 2013

Very Bad Experience

My daughter was having allergic to milk (every type of milk product), a very bad diaper rash and an ear infection. She was consuming lots of water and urinating as soon as she would drink it. I took her to Dr. Bennuri every other day for two weeks straight, he diagnosed it as a virus. Until finally she became lethargic. The emergency room doctors immediately diagnosed her as diabetic and became very upset when my husband and I explained what had happened. Thankfully she is doing Great today with a different doctor.

February 25th, 2013

Very good

Our daughter was not feeling well and was putting on weight, we went to many doctors every one told her to loose weight. We saw Dr Bennuri on one of our friend's recommendation. He was very patient and listened to every word I said. He asked me some more questions. Checked her neck , her reflexes and diagnosed hypothyroidism later confirmed by a blood test. Now she is a happy little girl. The endocrinologist at the children's hospital was very impressed with Dr Bennuri.

March 18th, 2009

Not Good At All

Our experiences with this doctor are not very good. My husband has had to cause a scene in the office to get our daughter in to a specialist. Another time, she was very sick, high fever, groggy, and complained of stomach pain. First, the nursing staff told me she did not have a fever and I know she did. Then, he said it was just a virus and sent her home. No medicines and no tests done. The next day she was still very sick. My mother took her to the emergency room and they ran tests and disgnosed her with Strep throat. The ER physician stated she could not believe this was not diagnosed the day before, it was that bad. A friend of mine also has had bad experiences. Her daughter, only 1 and 1/2, has had alot of ear infections. She has begged him to do something instead of just prescibing medication, but he never would. Now she has moved on to another doctor, due to insurance change, and they could not believe she had not gotten tubes in her ears before. Now my friends child is deaf. She has tubes now and the doctor says she may regain some of her hearing but not all of it. Please, if you can, move on to another doctor.

March 17th, 2008

I found him to be very nice and caring.

July 28th, 2017