A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Bolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Bolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Bolla MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Bolla practice?
- Dr. Sudha Bolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Bolla practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Internists.