A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandrasekhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar practice?
- Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Chandrasekhar practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.