Dr. Sudha Cheekati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Cheekati?

General Healthcare

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I feel she's a good doctor, but her staff a little slack sometimes!

Time Wasted and No Prescription

Posted on November 10th, 2016

My time was not respected. I arrived on time for my appt. (respecting the doctor's time) and waited and hour in the waiting room and 30 mins in the treatment room. When I asked about the delay, I was told that they are understaffed and she will be with me soon. I proceeded to wait another 15 mins before being treated for 15 mins total. Secondly, my pharmacy send in a request for a refill that was never responded to. I called the next morning when they were open to have it refilled. The next day I get a call from the nurse to which she said she would refill the prescription. I arrive to the pharmacy after work to find that my prescription is still not there and her office is closed with no one to help. I am now 4 days without my prescription. I will not be returning to this unprofessional practice.

ReneeB

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I owe my life to many doctors. Dr. Cheekati took her time and ran every test under the sun After seeing many doctors that are within the Gwinnett Medical Healthcare system she is the only doctor that found my cancer and sent me to the best doctors where I had only 6 months to live. After being well taken care of by the very best oncologist I am going 6 years strong. She is very calm, pleasant and kind. I was very upset one day having to see her before I could see my oncologist and wasn't kind to her nor her staff but the treatment I received didn't reflect my negative outlook I had that day. I had been seen by doctors from the age 14 until being diagnosed with bone marrow cancer stage 4, no other doctor cared or took the time with me to find my cancer which was slow advancing because of my age at the time, I was 38.

Dr. Cheekati is caring and thorough.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009