Dr. Sudha Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Mehta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2012

MY NAME IS MARIE ROGER AN OLD PATIENT OF HERS

SHE WAS MY DOCTOR , MY FRIEND, SHE IS A HUMAN BEING FIRST. SHE IS A DEDICATED Dr.WHO CARES AND UNDERSTAND HER PATIENTS, ALWAYS HAVE A COMFORT WORD FOR THEM. SHE IS IN MY BOOK THE NUMBER ONE DOCTOR. THANKS TO HER I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS.

June 20th, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

By far the worst experience of my life.

March 21st, 2011

Jean Clark, Business Development Associate

I have been a patient for over 15 years and would be lost without Doctor Mehata's counsel on matters of health and self care. When I had a lump...the same day she had it evaluated made the appointment and followed thruough. It was removed and I was ok. When I was to busy taking care of family and work Doctor Mehta would call me herself and remind me to have my annual but mostly many times she was the only person that I could tell the truth to about my concerns and behaviors that affected my health. Ive had many gyn issues and Doc Mehta always restored me back to health she is pleasant sweet, very smart and good at diagnosing. She's My Doctor House except she is kind and not rude ha ha. I have had issues with self asteem and aging she always set me straight and that every day is a new day and beginning and that worry and negative self talk is fruitless be grateful and stress is not good for ur health always reminding me that I am okay. I feel like im in solution and on the mend to mental physical and spiritual wellbeing when I leave her office another chance to take better care. She always remembers my daughter and her health and gentle reminders for checkup and birthcontrol protection or the lastest cutting edge preventative screening or prevention test. My oldest daughter had her first baby with Doctor Mehata as her OBGYN. I have had depression and loss.. Doctor Mehata always took the time to listen and advise with care and concern for me and how it effects my health. She has a Microscope on her desk that she views cultures I was fasinated by her interest "different" I was so impressed and curious by her dedication. Many time I sat there watching her caringly look into it waiting for her response holding my breath. My charts were always written in carefully and effeciatly documenting my life. She has whole sense about me and my anatomy. She is a wonderful doctor a realperson & professional. I care about her more than she professionaly knows. My respect, admiration and trust is with her she has always made sure I get good care and that Im okay with patients, kindness, and understanding. I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes by her and I am thin and do exersize and there is no diatetes in my family I was shocked and feeling horrible, emotional, had infection in my body and Doctor Mehta made it better! I gotten more care from my GYN than the endroconolisgist, forget the primary she has been my primary all though. Opps I think she may know that? Im not always an easy patient and I cry when Im sick. She makes feel better.. more than my own mother! I could go... on and on Im almost 50 know and know more and I know be lost without her as my doctor. Afterall Doc. Mehta she's been my doctor since I was 30. I have three kids so I had many gyn doctors before. When I started with doctor Mehta my journey for good care was over. she is a good doctor that knows the whole person. What can I say I have the best doctor relationship for me.I always want to send her a thank you card but never do!! So thank you doctor Sudha Mehta for keeping me well over the years grounded and for listening.

November 8th, 2009

Very caring doctor, she cares about you.

Dr. Mehta is one of the only doctors I know who will take as much time as needed to discuss your issues, and plan a course of action with you. She truly cares about who I am and what I need. I highly recommend her as a PCP and doctor.

June 25th, 2014