Dr. Sudha Rajaram Ganti MD and MBBS is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Ganti, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ganti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Ganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Ganti practice?
Dr. Sudha Ganti practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Internists, Yonkers Geriatric Doctors, and Yonkers Family Physicians.