A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Ganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Ganti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Ganti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha R Ganti MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Ganti practice?
- Dr. Sudha Ganti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Ganti practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Geriatric Doctors.