A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Gattupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Gattupalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattupalli graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Gattupalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Rani Gattupalli MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Gattupalli practice?
- Dr. Sudha Gattupalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Gattupalli practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Hospice & Palliative Specialists.