A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Govindarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Govindarajan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Govindarajan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Govindarajan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Anita Govindarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudha A. Govindarajan practice?
- Dr. Sudha Govindarajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Govindarajan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors and Montebello General Practitioners.