A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Govindarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Govindarajan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Govindarajan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Govindarajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Govindarajan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Govindarajan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Anita Govindarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudha A. Govindarajan practice?
- Dr. Sudha Govindarajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Govindarajan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors and Montebello General Practitioners.