A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Kini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Kini, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kini graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Ratnakar Kini MD is a female Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Kini practice?
- Dr. Sudha Kini has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Kini practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.