Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudha Kolli
Dr. Sudha Kolli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolli is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Somerset Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Kolli has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sudha Kolli has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sudha Kolli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Henry Scharf
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0.17 mi39
Dr. Francky Merlin
New Brunswick, NJ 0.24 mi38
Dr. Sergio Sanchez
New Brunswick, NJ 0.28 mi34