A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Marpally Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha M. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Rao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.