A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Marpally Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha M. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudha Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Rao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Cardiologists.