A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans