Dr. Sudha Mahalingam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Mahalingam?

Dr. Malalingham - Savi device for Breast Cancer

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I have just finished an Internal Radiation treatment for Breast Cancer where I had to go to Christ Hospital twice a day for 5 days. I found Dr. Malalingham, personable, caring and very happy to answer any and all questions that I had. I was very impressed with her and would recommend her to any woman who has breast cancer. I would definitely make sure she was my radiation oncologist if I every need one again.

Outstanding Physician

Posted on January 18th, 2012

My breast surgeon recommended Dr.Mahalingam for my radiation treatments. I was able to get an appointment immediately and she treated me as a priority throughout my radiation treatments. I always received kindness and courtesy from the doctor and her staff. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.