A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Meraney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Meraney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Meraney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Meraney graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Meraney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Mohan Meraney MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha M. Meraney practice?
- Dr. Sudha Meraney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Meraney practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors.