A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Mootha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Mootha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Mootha, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mootha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mootha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Lakshmi Mootha MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha L. Mootha practice?
- Dr. Sudha Mootha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Mootha practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.