A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Mukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Mukhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukhi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Mukhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mukhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha V Mukhi MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha V. Mukhi practice?
- Dr. Sudha Mukhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Mukhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Internists, West Islip Hematologists, and West Islip Oncologists.