Dr. Sudha Muthekepalli Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Muthekepalli?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 26th, 2011

Terrible doctor

This doctor was completely uncaring. She ignored my symptoms, and accused me of doing drugs and being mentally ill. I can assure you that I am neither. A person can't make up not having a period for half a year. Keep in mind that I am not pregnant. She said that she couldn't really figure out what is wrong in only a twenty minute appointment, but if the B12 and gluten allergy tests come back negative, she will refuse to see me and refer me to a mental institution. What a terrible and demeaning thing to say. I have never had problems eating gluten. I spent a month in Japan, for heaven's sake. After my horrible experience with this doctor, I have immediately sought out another for my primary care physician.

December 15th, 2015