Dr. Sudha Nahar MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Somerset, NJ

December 30th, 2014
Just wants to make money off of referring patients to have endoscopies and colonoscopies, regardless of symptoms

September 4th, 2010
Two thumbs up
I have been a patient of Dr. Nahar for several years now and I am very pleased with her care. She is very comforting and knowledgeable when treating me in her office. She did take things step by step to try to narrow down what was the cause of my issues. Which by the end, were resolved. I am very happy to have her as my doctor and also might add that I am pleased with her staff. I would also gladly recommend her to my family and friends. I can say I give this office two thumbs up.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Nahar is a remarkable doctor. She cares for her patients as if they were her own family. Her professional staff provides efficient service and caters to patients individually. She definitely knows what she's doing. I felt I was in safe hands during my procedure, and the follow up went smoothly. Overall excellent doctor and service.

January 23rd, 2010
Very bad experience
Dr Sudha Nahar seems to be only interested in making money and doesn't care about patients. She didn't even try to diagnose or discuss anything with me. She was only interested in for me to sign the papers for her to do endoscopy at a facility which is partly owned by her, even though it's not covered under my plan. When I told her that before signing any papers, I want to find out how much it will cost me, she told me that she would have her staff check it out and let me know, I never heard back from her again.