A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Purshottamdas Patel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudha P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sudha Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Patel practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners.