A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Purshottamdas Patel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudha P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sudha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Patel practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners.