A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha DR Patel MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sudha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Patel practices Internal Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists.