A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Patel practice?
Dr. Sudha Patel practices Internal Medicine near Westland, MI.
See Westland Internists.