A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Patnaik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Patnaik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Frankford Campus
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Rani Patnaik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudha R. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Sudha Patnaik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Patnaik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia General Practitioners.