A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Purohit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Purohit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Purohit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Nitin Purohit MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudha N. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Sudha Purohit has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Sudha Purohit practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.