A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Sidhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sidhar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Sidhar MD is a female Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Sidhar practice?
- Dr. Sudha Sidhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Sidhar practices Radiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Radiologists.