A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Sidhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sidhar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Sidhar MD is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Sidhar practice?
- Dr. Sudha Sidhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Sidhar practices Radiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Radiologists.