A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Tata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Tata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Tata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Tata graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Tata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Tata MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Tata practice?
- Dr. Sudha Tata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Tata practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.