A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Teerdhala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Teerdhala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teerdhala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teerdhala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Teerdhala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teerdhala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Teerdhala has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Teerdhala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Teerdhala practice?
- Dr. Sudha Teerdhala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Teerdhala practices Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Oncologists.