A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Teerdhala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Teerdhala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Teerdhala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teerdhala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Teerdhala has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha Teerdhala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudha Teerdhala practice?
- Dr. Sudha Teerdhala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Teerdhala practices Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Oncologists.